Nanny Cam

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by cjpup, Dec 12, 2007.

1. cjpup

cjpup Guest

Dec 1, 2007
    Hello,

We are looking to replace our nanny cam (which is horrible) and get a really good one. We want a wireless one that will transmit up to the house to a tv. The house is abouit 300 ft and has to go through walls/trees. color is prefered but not a must. Night vison mode is a must though. Does anyone have one that they really like that will work for use? If so, where did you purchase it and what is it called (Model/serial numbers appreciated if you have them)? If you dont mind sharing the cost of your camera, please do so.

THANKS!

2. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    If you find out let me know, I've been thinking about getting a camera. I think I've read that Wal Mart has good cameras.

3. cjpup

cjpup Guest

Dec 1, 2007
    bump

really really need to know what to do here......

CJ

4. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Maybe check out Lowes or Home Depot sites for home surveilance systems.

5. cjpup

cjpup Guest

Dec 1, 2007
    I just dont really know whats good so I was hoping someone with a good camera could give me the name of it then I could find it in my area.

CJ

6. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I have been looking at one at Home Depot for my barn. It has 2 cameras and then a tv receiver for the house. It is black and white though..... not sure about "night vision" or sound though - cause DH pulls me away everytime I stop to look at it.

It is $199 or $179 - I can't remember.