Nap Time!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by fiberchick04, May 3, 2010.

1. fiberchick04

fiberchick04 New Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Colorado
    When we were building our addition on our barn this weekend I took thises pictures of the goats that were napping.

[​IMG]
    Daisy sleeping on her Mama, Tango

[​IMG]
    Charcoal napping with Peanut behind her

2. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    cute! though my goats always find a way to sleep like they're dead, scares me everytime and I go out there and poke 'em to see if they're breathing, they get up and run away! :doh:

3. fiberchick04

fiberchick04 New Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Colorado
    Haha mine do that too! I had to look real close at Charcoal to make sure she was still breathing Haha

4. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    That's sooo cute! Love the snuggle picture. :) Mine scare the tar out of me all the time too.... I have one kid that looked dead yesterday the way he was sleeping.... I went up and pet him and he didn't even move! My heart dropped until I realized he was still breathing! I picked him up and he just looked at me like hey mom..... why'd you wake me up??? LOL

5. DebMc

DebMc Member

Dec 10, 2009
    They all look nice and cozy in their naptime poses and places. I :love: Daisy's coloring.

Deb Mc

6. fiberchick04

fiberchick04 New Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Colorado
    She is a favorite around here with Matt (my fiance)

7. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    :doh: Same here.

Gina

8. Realfoodmama

Realfoodmama New Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Santa Fe, NM
    Yeah one of my goats gave me a heart attack about a week ago. I was convinced she was dead! It took me like twenty minutes to recover lol

9. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Ditto mine do that to.... :shocked: and I go right over to them or make alot of noise... to get them to respond....HeHe.... when they do...it is a big relief... :cool:

10. Very cute. It is too funny here as I think we all do the same with the DEAD nap. FREAK OUT!!! LOL

11. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Awww, peaceful and adorable rest. Charcoal was probably thinking-gotcha moment. :ZZZ: