The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The North American Packgoat Association is holding an online fundraiser auction and there's a lot of great goat stuff that many of you folks might be interested in! Most of it is not actually packing-related but is useful barnyard equipment for any type of goat owner. There are also fun gifts and even some really nice goats for sale (including breeding does!).

The auction raises funds for the North American Packgoat Association which uses them for education, research, and to help keep public lands open to goat packing. Unfortunately this often involves legal fees which aren't cheap.

Take a look!!

Super Moderator
Fun stuff!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well if you are the high bidder you can have them! :)

Some of this stuff is completely custom. It's made by NAPgA members and not for sale anywhere else, and since anything with goats is kind of hard to find, I figured the folks here might be interested.

Registered
Kinder Goat Breeder
Oh my gosh, I didn't know they made a Little Goat book! My family had a The Little Puppy, Kitten and Rabbit versions of that. They were always a big hit with the kids in my family.

Super Moderator
This was on my invoice:
Payment and shipping details:
After you win your bid Desarae will be emailing winning bidders and
donors in the same email so the two can coordinate delivery of the
item. Please be patient after the auction as this is a volunteer and
these do take time. If you haven't been sent an email about your
winning bid in 3 business days.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, give Desarae a few days to work out the details. Since the auction was set up by one person, she's the only one who has all the contact info for both buyers and sellers and there are quite a few of them to connect. It may take her a little while to work it all out.

@ksalvagno , would you mind taking Desarae's email address off your post? I know you mean well, but spammers phish sites like this for publicly posted email addresses. It can be sent via private message. ;-)

Thanks!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts