The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently gt 2 of the most beautiful pygmy girls ! Me and my partner checked with all of our neighbours before hand and all said yea that sounds great can we come and wee them one side was on holiday but we still oked it with them the other side love them and look after them in the day when we are at work however the other side came back off holiday and the mans wife has said they hadn't shut up since they got back and was very rude about it I'm worried this could escalate any help ?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The other side have said they r not noisy all the time only when they hear mine or my partners voice when we get home from work ! I think the other side is over reacting !

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
How old are the goats? If they are babies and just weened they are going to yell for mom. Even being in a new place they will. Tell them they are just getting use to their place and they will settle down soon.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They r 14 weeks and 4 months I said its probably because its a new environment but she just threw her nose in the air but she can't do anything can she ??i mean we've done everything by the book and gone furter !!

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
They are just yelling for mom. I mean they were taken away and now they want mom and are a bit scared.

Go out with them as you can and just play with them and comfort them. They will not do this forever. They want someone. It will be a few weeks that they yell so she will have to get over it.

As long as you are in an area that allows livestock you should be fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts