Naughty Nottie's Twin Boys!!!

1K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Sweet Gum Minis 
#1 ·
Here are the big "horses" as I've been calling them. LOL

Y19 ...

Y20 ...

With mom Nottie...

Together...

Well they sure are cute! :D I'm just so glad she was able to do it and she is being a wonderful mother!

See less See more
#2 ·
They are almost as big as her! LOL. Way to go Nottie! :boy: :boy: :stars: Congrat's Ashley! I'm so glad she did ok! :clap:

#4 ·
I think these goaties must have some empty space in their tummies just so they can sneak and extra kid in on us! :slapfloor:

#6 ·
Its OBVIOUS they're Rue's. Genetically speaking I could almost be positive who the sire was by the kids color. Black or Buckskin would have been Lark's and Zeus would have been roaned or black. The two possible black colorings would have been the only way I couldn't have been sure. Rue's kids are all chamoise, these 2 are chamoise, there's no question at all. I'm 100% positive they're Rue's.

#13 ·
Since I have several other bucks for sale I'm just going to offer these two as wethers. Unregistered bucks if someone really wants them. I mean their dam's a first freshener for starters. I am offering Minuet's buck as a buck too but she has excellent attachments. I want to see another freshening on Nottie before judging her. She looks almost identical to her dam so if she looks like Blossom next freshening I'll probably sell Blossom.

#14 ·
Geez, if I didn't know they were Nigerians-i'd say they were mini oberhaslis. They'd make a great first crossing for getting a first gen mini ober:). Too bad i'm getting out of the minis and you live so far away;). Oh well.......I suppose there is the slim chance that some day i'll have me a chamoisee colored LaMancha :lol:. In fact, I'll have some LaMancha babies here before to much longer. Although I seriously doubt one of those would give me a chamoisee colored kid.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.