ND Bucks

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by AlaskaBoers, Jul 18, 2008.

1. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
  2. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    neither of the links work

and i guess it would depend on the does that you plan on using the semen for too

3. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Yeah, the links didn't work. . . .

4. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    What are the bucks names? I'll know em' haha.

5. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    First Buck : KIDS CORRAL LL FIRE FLAME #410
    ID:D-24782
    DOB:05/02/04
    Color:Red, white on poll,
    white on left side and tip of tail

Sire:MCH Twin Creeks WB Fire Storm *S
    SS:MCH Goodwood Weisbaden +*S E
    SD:MCH Twin Creeks BH Marin's Zinnia 4*D E

Dam:Rosasharn Tom's Legacy Lily
    DS:ARMCH Goodwood Tom Thumb +*S E
    DD:ARMCH Goodwood Water Lilly 2*D VG

"Fire Flame" is a show stopper just in general appearance with his "eye catching" red color. He is excellently balanced in both fore and rear. He carries himself on short rear pasterns which gives him a strong and correct heel set. He has two of three legs toward his MCH. Fire Flame's show wins include: Reserve Grand Champion Buck at the ANDDA Nigerian Dwarf Specialty at the 2005 National Show and Convention. Genetically, you cannot go wrong with this buck. Three of his grandparents are National Champions. The fourth grandparent (MCH Weisbaden) sired the 2003 AGS National Champion Junior Doe and Best Junior Get of Sire! "Fire Flame" has an extremely flat topline, and one of the longest, flattest rumps you will see in this breed along with a nice rear leg set.

[[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Second Buck:MCH Twin Creeks BH Bay Watch +*S E #95
    ID: D-9797
    DOB: 7/31/98
    Color: Black/Tan

Sire: Twin Creeks Brave Heart +S
    SS: Inavale All That Jazz
    SD: MCH Raha Acres Twink's Pixie *D E

Dam: MCH Piddlin Acres Tiny Bubbles *D 'E'
    DS: Storybook Domino
    DD: Piddlin Acres Shamrock

BayWatch is our udder buck. He produces wide, powerful offspring with excellent general appearance, and capacious, well-attached mammary systems with good-size milkable teats and well-defined MSL. He is a grandson of 2 x National Champion doe, Raha Acres Twink's Pixie, and has already sired 4 MCH's himself, and countless sons and daughters with championship legs. Bay Watch's show wins include: 4xGCH Jr. Buck, 2xRSGC Jr. Buck, 1xRSCG Buck, 3xGCH Buck, and 1xChampion Challenge Winner. (Limited Quantities)

Marketed For: Kelley Bussey

[​IMG]

6. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    I hope this helps, i really dont have any good pics of the does but i can get them within the next few days.

7. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Not Fire Flame - no proof of daughters. I love Luzifer and I also like Tahoe, and Weisbaden the best.

8. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Wow! Those are both awesome bucks! So, Bay Watch is for sale??? The only thing that worries me about Bay Watch, if he is the buck that's for sale is that is old, born in 98 - he won't be around much longer. . . . otherwise, both are great bucks. I personally would go w/ Fire Flame, but it depends on what your friends does look like, the points they need improvement on, etc. . . .

9. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    capriola-nd - this is semen sales. the bucks arent for sale. ':)

Weisbaden would be nice, i didnt see a tahoe, and luzifer is snappy! nut doesnt have pics of daughters, but good point , you'd want to be able to see their udders! thanks.

10. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    You can look at some Luzifer offspring on my site. Chenille, Joy and Blue. I love him!

11. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    BAYWATCH!!!!!!!!

he throws awesome udders!! and nice kids. i have baywatch in the majority if not all my pedigrees

i'd buy baywatch if he was for sale and i had the money! he's gorgeous. i'd have him as a pet

12. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    Wow, you guys now these bucks! well i think its now between luzifer and baywatch, hey! i might just have to recommend both, one for each doe! when i get the pictures up, you all can help decide which buck for which doe..but i need to get her to decide to do A.I, about how much does A.I service cost? also if they ordered both of these straws is there shipping charges or how does shipping work? we have a lady up here that can store it but i havent heard back from her.

13. jordan

jordan Fall Creek Farm

Nov 22, 2007
    Wisconsin
    I wouldn't use anything out of Fire Storm regardless of his wins. From what I've gathered, he hasn't produced much worth keeping in the udder department.
    I believe Rosasharn sold him and absolutely everything out of him after some of his daughters freshened there... Another breeder sent a couple of his daughters to auction. Very telling.
    That's one of the problems with campaigning an unproven buck...it create's alot of hype with no substance to back it up.

14. hornless

hornless New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    That is true about Fire Storm, but this is Fire Flame, who is nice but has varied quality of kids. If you have to choose one, choose Baywatch over Luzifer. He is a highly marketable buck who produces quality every time, and any kids should sell well since his recent death. Luzifer is a very nice boy too, my favorite of the KC bucks, his daughters are often similar and have Luzifers look about them.

15. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    I like Bay Watch a bit better....looks like he's producing some great girls! They both are just great, but I definately like Bay Watch a little better. That is so great you're doing AI, i've ALWAYS wanted to do that, it's just to expensive in our area, getting it shipped, held, and then the whole process. But I think that's just great people are starting to do AI w/ nigis. Have they been doing it long? I don't think it's been that long w/ nigis? I could be wrong. Good luck w/ choosing and hope all goes well!!!

16. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Go with Bay Watch, he has some fantastic daughter's on the ground. I think Luzifer's daughters could have more height and width in the rear.

17. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I heard Baywatch put on "triangle" udders alot. Dunno what they meant by that though. Wait I meant to say Dallas before, not Tahoe hahaha.

Here is my Luzifer daughter's udder. She is a HUGE improvment over her dam. It is all the luck of the draw though, you never know how genetics are going to go together.
    [​IMG]

18. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I with with all goats its a matter of lines. I mean I've seen BW daughters that were fabulous, some who were about average. For Luz I've seen numerous does who could seriously use the height in the rear. Even Cruiser's dam could really use a bit more height.

19. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    i thought baywatch was still alive