ND herd sell out- great package price

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by bigoakfarm, May 6, 2008.

1. bigoakfarm

bigoakfarm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Kentucky
    Hi,
    Well, I've agonized over it for months now and finally made my decision. Due to some changes here at home, I've come to the decision that it's time for me to concentrate on these other things going on and let go of the Nigerian Dwarf herd.

We're going to hang on to our 3 LaManchas for a family milk supply but we're ready to move on from the very serious and very time consuming task that it is to be a breeder. The planning, the paperwork, the showing and traveling and everything all together is just more than any of us wants to commit to these days.

I've worked very hard to put this herd together so I'm not willing to price the goats individually at this time. Please don't ask. It's not easy to go over that again and again. The entire herd consists of 3 mature bucks, 2 beautiful senior does, 4 junior does and then 1 more pet quality junior doe. All of them can be AGS and NDGA registered, with most of them ADGA registered as well. I have them priced as a herd but can also break them up into smaller starter herds of 1 buck and 2 does for a little less money.

Please see our website for information on the price. Photos and pedigrees are up to date on the web site, too.

2. bigoakfarm

bigoakfarm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Kentucky
    ~ update ~

Some of the nigies have been spoken for and there was some question about the lamanchas being for sale, too - so I've just updated the website and removed everybody who is not for sale or already sold.

Also, because a couple different folks responded about the same goats at the same time, I really didn't have a choice but to go ahead and price them individually. It's just easier that way and makes it less confusing for everybody involved, imo. I would still much rather sell them as a package so I'll give a nice multiple purchase discount if you want more than one. I don't know if I can handle watching them leave one at a time over a long period of time. :(

Thanks,
    Kristen

3. bigoakfarm

bigoakfarm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Kentucky
    *update*

The adult does have been sold. We have one incredibly well bred adult buck, one jr buck (dam is milking 2 qts/day) and two jr does left. My website is a mess right now but I can email a current sales list to anyone interested.

Thanks!
    Kristen