ND herdsire - KY

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by bigoakfarm, May 12, 2008.

1. bigoakfarm

bigoakfarm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Kentucky
    We're down to our last 4 nigies for sale now and I'm selling our top herd sire - Sugar Creeks TW Enjoy The View *S. We call him E.T.

E.T.'s dam is the gorgeous GCH/MCH Twin Creeks WB Talk About Me 1*M (5*D). "Gabby" has earned her star in BOTH ADGA and AGS. She is a finished champion in BOTH ADGA and AGS and an AGS National Champion too. His sire combines some of the best genetics in the Sugar Creek herd. E.T. is colorful and he passes that color to his kids. I've always admired the Sugar Creek herd and I've been very proud to have this buck here.

I've sold almost the entire herd now so E.T. is ready to move on as well. I just got him back and wouldn't dare part with him again if I were keeping even a single Nigerian Dwarf doe for breeding. But we have made the decision to sell out the herd and E.T. needs to be a herd sire somewhere. He's very well mannered and easy to handle.

edited to add: The camera was not set right when I took this photo. The photo was taken this past winter- not 2005. ET was born 4/9/2005.

Price is $400 FIRM.

Thanks!
    Kristen

Attached Files:

• etv.jpg
      etv.jpg
      File size:
      32.9 KB
      Views:
  2. bigoakfarm

bigoakfarm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Kentucky
    ~bump~

I want to thank all of the nice people we've met who are now providing such good homes for our Nigerians. Our entire ND herd has been sold with the exception of our gorgeous senior herd sire. Don't miss this opportunity to own this handsome guy and get these outstanding genetics in your herd!

Thanks,
    Kristen