NDGA/AGS Nigerian BUcklings 4 sale

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by SDK, Mar 31, 2009.

1. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    I'm so please with these guys, I want to offer them as bucks

Pedigree info:
    sires lines include these animals and lines:
    MCH Roc n Ewe JM Duke Of Earl E ( link to the breeders site on my site)
    MCH/CH Pecan Hollow Willy's Dance Fever *S ( on TX twin creeks site)
    MCH Twin Creeks BW Grande Finale ( also on twin creeks site, under Baywatch offspring)
    MCH Twin creeks BH Baywatch * ++S E
    MCH/PGCH Little Rascals Dance For Joy *D( dam to willy's dance fever

dams lines include:
    Heavy starbucks lines
    PGCH Starbucks Arnold (GGS)
    Willow creek walk away joe(GGGS)
    PGCH Starbucks Snickers(GGD)
    McScurry farms Exacute(GGS)
    PGCH/MCH Goodwood X-Ray E(GGGS)
    PGCH Copper Penny Poison Ivy (GGGD)

sire doesn't have a show record YET.. but I am very confident he will do really well

dam has been extremely competitive as a junior, dry and in milk. has never placed lower than third ( even at the show with 40 yearlings) she has two official GC legs in NDGA and One Unofficial win for AGS ( the fair didn't sanction it). Last year as a FF doe she placed first 3 X in a big ADGA show and lost champion titles to more seasoned does, all three judges were greatly pleased with her and said she just needed a few more freshenings to have taken the titles.

Dam has freshened twice, ( these kids being her second set) and produced 9 kids. quints last year and quads this year.

I am trying to get better pictures of these boys, but here's what i have at hand right now
    i also added a picture of the dams udder from 28 hours prior to kidding.. it's bigger, but i haven't gotten her bagged up yet

FOR TGS people, I'm offering these guys at 250.. I have them advertised locally at 350.
    PM me for more info.. or visit my website

2. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    oh. and this guy too, though i really don't want to I should offer him for sale too.