NDGA/AGS Nigerian Doe for sale in SOCAL

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by SDK, Jan 7, 2010.

1. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    If Twist gives me a doe kid to keep out of her kidding next month she will be offered for sale, as i'd be keeping 2 doelings out of 2 different bucks and i need to keep the numbers low. so here is some information on Twist.

Roc N Ewe CK Lets Twist Again

Gold and white doe - brown eyes

Born on 3-2-2006, twin

pedigree:

Sire:Starbucks T Calico Kid
    Sire's Sire:pGCH Woodhaven Farms Touchdown ( Woodhaven Farms TKO x Woodhaven Farms Zesta )
    Sire's Dam:Woodhaven Farms Kachina(has nat'l title) (Flat Rocks Swashbuckle Buck x Woodhaven Farms Amazing Grace)

Dam:Roc N Ewe A Peppermint Twist
    Dam's Sire:Desert Mountain's Aero Star ( Artist's Eye FM Cisco x PGCH Woodhaven Farms Astralogical )
    Dam's Dam:Roc N Ewe JM Candy Girl (brother is dual champ) (Roc N Ewe Jimmy Mack x Flat Rocks Keepsake )

kidding history:

2008: Sire was - Cloverdale's SS American Soldier : 2 does, one red, one white.

2009: Sire was - Roc N Ewe RB Footloose : 2 does, one champagne buckskin with white, one gold and white.

she milks really well, and gives ALOT of milk. averaged about 3/4 gallon a day this last lactation, about 1/2 gallon a day as a first freshening 2 year old.

she's a bit skittish, but when she gets the milking routine down she'll run straight to the stand.

asking 350 in milk. transport can be arranged