The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
All of ours sold before they were a week old...
Have never had a problem so far.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well this is an accident buckling and is little bitty

I wish I could sell him and get rid of him but no one wants him for a reasonable price

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At this point a buck but in another couple weeks a wether.

I love his mother and his father, and his siblings, but dispise him.
He is my "scape" goat in a mental way.
I just blame all bad stuff on him. Even when my meanest milk goat has a little less milk than normal
Just kind of takes away the stress

·
Registered
693 Posts
Nigerians sell really well around here. I'm actually going to start breeding them this winter hopefully, to make money to pay for our other goats feed.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Is he bad, or just one of those animals whose personality clashes with yours? Even though I am an animal lover, every once in a while, I will come across an animal that I can not stand! For no reason, I just don't like them!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Exactly, from the very start (minute he was born he has hated me and since I also raise meat goats I cant waste all my rime trying to make a naturaly stuck up goat like me

Om the plus side he is just gorgeous, but downside he gets in with his momma and my other dairy does and drains his momma and lessens the others
I am just at the point where he needs to go
Also for some reason he holds his ears like a donkey and I dispise donkeys ( long story that ended with a guard donkey that is no more , he killed several does so justice was served) any way I think this kid has it out for me

·
Registered
693 Posts
Where do you live?

·
Registered
693 Posts
Bummer. I'm looking for a ND buck right now, but I don't think I'll be going through Kansas anytime soon!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Haha!! I'm sure you would think that at this point! ;) I do have family in Kansas, but not planning on visiting anytime soon....

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well today he is much better and got bak in his pen with his brother little brat smiled at me and did the donkey ears

·
Registered
693 Posts
You're making me REALLY want him, and I haven't even seen pics of him! He sounds like a little stinker!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I seperated him and put him in with my little weaning babies and he wants back in with his momma pic one is him pic two is his sis pic three is his brother and pic 4 is momma and the family weeks ago

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Little brat is back with mama, im gonna tape her tears JK dont have time for that

But that is an option in the future, because she does this eveytime, last time I kept her wether and he left the farm for two months came back and he got right down to buisness and got to nursing, wont happen this time if I have anything to say about it

·
Registered
693 Posts
He is a cutie! I hope you are able to sell him soon. I'm sure there's somebody out there who would love him! Good luck! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts