Need a pix of Rosasharn's TL Ukulele Ke'a

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Sonrise Farm, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    Does anyone have a pix of Rosasharn's TL Ukulele Ke'a +*S +*B I am desperate!

2. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Have u tried typing that name into a search engine? MSN search engine is the one I use most often. . . . Just don't go down the list too far, one time I was trying to find a goat and something disgusting came up. . . . just be careful.

3. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    I tried with google . . . progeny came up but no Ke'a . . .

4. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
  5. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    No problem. :D Is he one of your does' sire?? He's VERY nice! ;)

6. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    sigh, now I am looking for a pix of Sandy Hollow SU Izzy's udder . . . wanna help? :greengrin:

7. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

8. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    thank-you . . . I actually just got a rear shot of her . . . but it's in a locked document and i have no idee how to unlock it so I can get the pix out . . .
    One last mission for you guys . . .Esperanza WSDoraThe Explorer :) . Are all my agents ready? Lol . . . you guys are the best thanks so much . . .

9. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I can't find that one. . . . mission failed. ;) jk --- maybe someone else can though

10. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

i found a small picture of her on a google images search but the webpage that it was taken from is no longer available.
    it looks like she was owned by mini inspiations farm, she is on the reference page. you may be able to find contact information for them...they are in arizona. Maybe they have a better picture that you could obtain
    beth