well, my dad is really skeptical about breeding nigies---- he is betting it won't work, I won't get alot, etc. . . for him it has to pay its way thru and if it doesn't . . . Anyway, he would blow through the roof in I did CL, and Johnes testing this year. We are kind of 'on the brink' so to speak and he's on the edge. So I'm thinking, since the girls are CAE tested, can I wait til maybe June 09 to test them for CAE and CL again or what's yur opinion?