Need help selling.

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Crissa, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    I'm not getting any bites on selling Chase. So I was wondering if anyone had any other places that they advertise their goats on? I've got him on my site, craigslist, and other classifieds, and I've got a sign in my co op. What else can I do? (I've even reduced his price to $150 obo) Thanks in advance!

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    free sites I use

www.goatfinder.com - two pictures - free
    www.goatseeker.com (maybe a fee but i was grandfathered in so if you want give me the info and I will put it up for you. Give me your town and zipcode so I can put that in as well. send me pictures too - they allow 2 pictures)

www.hoobly.com

3. Anna

Anna New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    Fayette, AL
    You could run a newspaper add, those get me a lot of hits. If you are in smaller city, put in the largest city within reasonable distance around you. Also vet clinics usual have boards to advertise in, and you'll get people who usually care about thier animals if they are spending money with a vet. LOL (od logic- but logic all the same) :wink:

4. rebelshope

rebelshope New Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Wisconsin
  5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Crissa.....how are things going?

6. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    I've got an ad on hoobly and goatfinder. I've only had one bite so far and they haven't replied back to the other info I gave them. :( Too much longer and I'll just probably take him to the sale with my wether lambs.

I might put an ad in the paper soon. I'll send the info to you soon Stacey, that would be a great help and thanks!

7. K-Ro

K-Ro New Member

Oct 13, 2007
    Texas
    You can advertise on kijiji.com too.