Need help with some Pooch test. What do you think?

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by WalnutGroveFarm, Nov 28, 2009.

1. WalnutGroveFarm

WalnutGroveFarm Senior Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Ok Celia and Squeak was bred on Sept. 20,21, 2009. So they are just a little over 2 months bred. I havnt seen them come back into heat, but wanted your opinions on what you guys think. I hope you can tell from pics. Thanks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    frist one is to dark

second one I say yes

3. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    :thumbup: I say yes to both! First one is dark but I can see enough of her backside "wink" to say yes. My FF doe was bred on 9/30 and I could tell with her for sure 3 weeks ago...exciting that we should have kids around the same time :leap:

4. Idahodreamer

Idahodreamer Senior Member

Hey liz, lemme see if i got this right---are you going by the pinkish tint of her wink? :scratch:

5. WalnutGroveFarm

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Im glad you think they are both bred cause im not having alot of luck getting some of these girls bred. The first doe that the pic is dark on is the one that had triplets last year, so dont know what to expect this year. But I did breed her to a young buck so that might play a roll in what she has. But she already looks pretty big and not that far along. I have two does that I bred Oct. 30, 2009 and they came back into heat 11/23/09. Then I bred them again and one of them came back in today five days later. So dont know what is up with that. But yea it is neat to be having goats around the same time as someone else. That way I dont have to :hair: by myself.

O by the way I was in PA a couple weeks ago, Liz do you live anywhere near Beaver County. It was a long drive we did in one night left at 5pm got back at 3 am.

6. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Actually Talitha, when I refer to her "wink", I mean the anus, it's not tucked up and in a horizontal "wink" as the way a non preggy doe looks.

I'm not sure exactly how close or far I am from Beaver county....I'm in Armstrong County, sandwiched between Westmoreland, Indiana and Allegheny counties.

I know it took me 3 1/2 hours on the interstate to get to Amanda, south of Lancaster.

7. WalnutGroveFarm

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    My husband just had to have a 4wheeler that was up there. I think its right out of pittsburg PA where we went. Lancaster is a couple hours from me. Not to far. I told him since I made that trip with him that I might want to make a trip like that to buy me a couple of goats this next year, so he better get ready to travel lol.

8. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    LOL...Good for you, an even trade!

9. Idahodreamer

Idahodreamer Senior Member

Got it. I was wondering what exactly you meant by wink.....
    thanks liz!

10. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I'm no good at pooch tests but they both look bred to me.