The Goat Spot Forum banner

Need Ideas for Goat Toys

8K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  RaineyDayFarms 
#1 ·
Hi All,
Last fall we built a teeter totter, ramp and walkway in our ND pen. We covered everything with roofing shingles as a friend suggested. It seems they might be getting bored with them now and we are looking for new ideas. anything would help. our little buck Jack is getting pretty mischeivious lately.

Thanks,
Gina

#2 ·
All I have is those big round spool. I have several of them and different sizes, and I have some big tires. Ok, I also have some HUGE boulders.

#3 ·
Rocks are great fun! I got my boys a 68,000 pound boulder with lots of ledges and whatnot- perfect for playing and climbing and sleeping. They are on it most of the day, sleeping, and keeping lookout. They also play on it a lot too.

Smaller rocks work too. They also keep their feet looking great!!! I never have to trim hooves in the spring and summer, when they are outside nearly all the time, and only once or twice in the winter.

#11 ·
I have wooden spools and then I have a big blue plastic barrel that was a "toy" for the horses that were at the property before we got there. We also built a big wook box for them to jump up on in the covered area, and they like to get up on the hay feeder platform also (I don't use it for hay)

I was thinking about a tether ball for mine on a post

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.