Need ideas plz

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by morganslil1, Feb 29, 2008.

1. morganslil1

morganslil1 New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    north carolina
    My daughters 18 th birthday is coming up I need gift ideas. With all of the graduation expenses,prom ect money is tight especially since both of my daughters are graduating at the same time.
  2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I am not sure if you did this for a different event - but my father built my sister a hope chest for her - that might be a fun idea to do......

Just a thought ( I wish I would have received one)

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    WOW, what a exciting time for you.

I am really not sure, sorry no help here. My daughter will be 18 in August , but thank the Lord she is only a Junior. ( I held her back in the 3rd grade, best thing I have ever done).

Is she going off to College? If so I got my son a bunch of stuff for his dorm.
  4. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    A laptop.I'm sure I'll think of something else
  5. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Whoa, I'm fixing to turn 18 too! Hhmm, what does she like to do? Camera, video camera, think of some more later.
  6. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

my mom got me a really pretty but in expensive necklace for graduation, i cant wear it as im allergic to anything under 14 k gold. Drats, yes i can be expensive, but i only wear ficve stud earings anyways. and never take them out.
    What do they like to do? Are they into goats? I had a lady send me a piece of slate and a picture of her daughters favorite goat a few years ago, painted it on the slate for her daughters graduation present she loved it.
    If she is into shopping a new outfit can be fun.
    i will try and think of more.