Need opinion on another buck!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by TinyHoovesRanch, Dec 3, 2010.

1. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

2. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    I don't have a facebook and it says I need to log in to view the photos.

3. Hidden Waters Farm

Hidden Waters Farm New Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Maine
    Really KW? It let me look fine and I dont have a facebook either. maybe you looked before it was set to public?

4. TinyHoovesRanch

Here are the pics....And scratch that, shes actually 8 years old!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She said she will get a better one, she said the attachments are way better than they look

5. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Oh, Red Lotus. In Arizona, right? I know her a little bit through emails. She is a member of one of my yahoo groups. She's really nice. $250 to ship huh? Where in CA are you at?

6. TinyHoovesRanch

Ya shes in AZ....Im in northern cali kinda by sanfran, but not really lol

7. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Oh ok. Where in AZ is she I forget, I think she lives really close to me. I want to say she lives in Prescott. It's too bad I'm not going to Oregon for Christmas this year. :( If you lived in So Cal I might justify the trip.

8. TinyHoovesRanch

Tonopah.....no idea where thats near lol....Ya I live in like the very northern cali lol....Drove to oregon...it was like a long drive, left at 7 got there at like uh 2ish

9. Bellafire Farm

Bellafire Farm New Member

Jan 5, 2010
    NW Oregon
    Gosh, I just drove from Anaheim to home (Portland, Oregon area) yesterday/day before yesterday. 16 hours. Was trying to convince my husband that I needed to make it a more profitable drive by hauling a goatie somewhere....of course that's not hubby's idea of a "vacation"...just mine LOL! :p

Oddly enough, I came home to find my neighbors home (which has been a vacant rental for nearly a year) being moved into by a couple from Southern California. We were all driving the same route at the same time!! Weird, huh??

10. TinyHoovesRanch

Thats crazy! haha guess some people drive fast and know the shortcuts!

Im done with the arizona buck, I love him but I cant pay for the transporting....

11. Bellafire Farm

Bellafire Farm New Member

Jan 5, 2010
    NW Oregon
    It's amazing how quickly you can get from point A to Point B when you have two kids fighting in the back seat all the way from Southern California to Northern Oregon!! :roll:

12. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    she still has wonderful forudder for a 7th freshening as well as rear attachments -- but her teats point backward which make it look funky.

Other then that seems like some good potential with that last buck-- I think the younger picture of him he is just growing so they look odd.

But its your choice - like kylee said I personaly wouldnt own a buck out of her BUT I have access to great bloodlines not far from me so its much easier to get better goats then it is for you.

you seem so set on getting a buck so its your choice