Well, last year when I put in Starland as my third choice name, I was actually quite positive my first or second choice would go through . . . boy was I surprised to find Starland had gone from third-unimportant-choice to herdname. :doh: Since none of my kids got registered that year anyway, I never got to use my new herdname. Now after an entire year of pondering, (no kidding) my mom and I came up with a unique name for our farm. It start's with Strawberry, as our farm is covered in wild strawberries in spring. You can find enough of those tiny things for a pie! Anyway, the Q is: Should I wait until my kids or born, or should I grab my herdname while it's still available? I grabbed it last year but my kids ended up being stillborn, and Daisy's kids are the only ones getting registered this year. . .and only her doe kids, at that. What should I do?