Need Prayers for Allison!

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by TinyHoovesRanch, Sep 16, 2010.

1. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

Please everyone pray for allison and her babies! Check her thread to see whats going on. :(

We all need to support her and pray that she doesnt lose anymore. This just breaks my heart :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

2. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    Ditto! That is just so very heartbreaking! Many thoughts and prayers going out to her, I can't imagine how terrifying this must be :(

3. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Good thread Laura. I think we all need to come together right now in prayer. I can't imagine what they must be going through. You're in my thoughts and prayers Allison.

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Thank you all. I am to the point that I can't take much more - I am so emotionally drained right now. I need to be home, but I can't because I can't loose my job (which I have been late to daily), I am so far behind in my classes - I just am at my last thread. Today, I finally broke down and cried like a 2 year old whose goldfish was flushed....

5. TinyHoovesRanch

Allison you need to cry, its very good to just let it out. I cant imagine how your feeling. Ugh...

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I would be balling every day - its totally normal. A good cry helps - doesnt change anything but helps to relieve emotions so you can move forward with a better prospective. Well at least thats how I rationalize balling my eyes out :shrug:

Still praying for the little guy and the rest of the herd. :hug:

I will add you to the prayer list - you need it :grouphug:

7. Mon Reve Farm

Mon Reve Farm New Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Southern DE
    Praying!!! I got tears in my eyes just reading whats been happening.

I'm sure many of us wish we could help!!

8. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    :pray: Praying boldy for you Allison and your herd.....praying for a end to all this illness and no more deaths.......Hun...you cry, cry, cry......a good cry is good for you and lord knows you have every right!

9. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    You bet we'll all pray. :grouphug:

Gina

10. TinyHoovesRanch

I guess I gotta pray SUPER hard....you can lose SJ :(

11. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    It's not good to hold in in....letting it out.... helps to relieve some of the pain... but I know... it doesn't take it away....I worry if... you don't let out your emoticons...in a good cry...... it may cause a mental breakdown.... Prayer helps to.... I am praying for you...and everything you love and hold dear......that it may all come together and begin a new on things.... to leave the bad behind..... and may the good begin... :hug: :( :pray:

12. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Prayers sent that all this that you have suffered comes to an end soon...and that you will have the chance to breathe easy. A good hard cry really helps to get out the frustration, heartbreak and anger... :hug: