Need prayers!

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Crissa, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Well, I can't go into too much detail and I won't. But I can say my dad did something he's done before and he may go to prison this time. My mom will have to divorce him and move back to Enid with my grandparents. I'm looking for some place to stay where I can keep my goats and horse. And try to graduate here. (if not I don't know what I'll do. :tears: ) My dad and I don't get along much at all, but I feel bad and all but something has GOT to get through to him! So please PLEASE pray for us that we can get it all straightened out! :pray:

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Oh hun, I sure hope things work out for your family.

If you need someone to talk to you can always PM me or send me an email or even call - 509.499.5828

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

~ Allison

3. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    So sorry you have to go through this...you are too young to have to worry about these things. I sure hope everything works out for you...and I pray that you find a way to stay with all of your pets and remain close to your family. :pray: :hug:

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am so sorry................I hope things work out for you..........and I will pray for your family.... :pray:

5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Prayers for you and your family Crissa...please , feel free to email or pm me if you need to talk dear. :hug:

6. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Feel free to PM me as well, were all here for you if you need us :hug: I am praying that things work out for you Crissa :pray:

7. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thanks so much everyone, it means so much to me! I think it's gonna work out, my mom just called to fill me in. But we'll have to wait and see what happens from here. Keep praying for us please. :pray: I really appreciate all of your support, but I don't know how much longer I can put up with the unstable environment and family. :(

8. deenak

deenak New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Ames Iowa
    So sorry that you have to worry about all of this.
    Prayers for you and your family

9. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    So sorry you're going through this, many prayers are with you and your family Crissa!

10. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    I'm so sorry you are having this trouble Crissa. Please know our prayers are with you and your family. I pray your mother thinks of what's best for you, before all else, in her decisions. Do your Grandparents have any land for your animals? I hope that is a stable enviornment for you, if you move in with them. Do they live close? Hang in there. We are here if you need us. :grouphug:

11. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    OH Crissa,

I am really sorry that this is happening. I have to say you will not believe it right now but HUN this will make you a stronger person. The lord is pushing you and trying you and he has plans for all this. It might not be what you want but it is what he has planned for you all along. Just ask the lord to help you understand the reason and to give you the strength to get through it and to learn form it. Hun if you read 1 Peter 4-12-19, it really will help you.
    It starts as "dear friend, do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering. But rejoice that you participate in the suffering of Christ, so that you will be overjoyed when his glory is revealed. If you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name."
    Now that is bits and pieces from that.

Hold on to that and you will be ok. We are all here for you and we will be praying for you.

I have to tell you that I lived on my own well bust my sisters and I from when I was in the 9th grade. My dad payed all the bills and everything, it was in a apt where my older sister and I raised my younger sister and I have to say, I was so much more mature and ready for the world when I graduated then anyone else I ever new. :hug: :hug:

12. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    No my grandparents don't have any land. And they live an hour away. If they had the land they would let me though.

Thanks everyone. So far it's looking up already.

13. FancyAppy

FancyAppy New Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    I am so sorry you are dealing with all this . It must be so hard and I know you are worried about the future both for yourself and your animals. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Please stay as positive as you can and give us an update when you can .

14. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Crissa,

How are things with you? I have really been thinking of you and been praying for you.
    I just wanted to check on you and tell you that I am thinking about you. :hug:

15. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thanks. It's going fine now. We managed to fix the problem. We're making sure my dad doesn't do it again. (getting him banned from a certain place) But due to this, we're going to be much harder on Christmas money. Lot's of small things that don't cost much. (except my class ring hopefully) It's frustrating though. Definitely not going to get a vehicle until I can afford to buy it myself. Oh, well. I'll live without it. At least we're all still together and not being uprooted again.

16. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Thats a good way to look at it Crissa, I have really seen you grow and mature in the past year :hi5: :hug:

17. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Crissa I'm glad that things have worked out, the older you get, you'll find that though it seems hard to understand, those things that cause the most stress eventually do work out :hug:

18. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Crissa, I am glad things are working out. i feel like the lord sure heard me.
    I have to tell you, it is not just your family that will be having a little Christmas, it will be the same here. I told my daughter that Christmas will not be much at all for us either, and she told me "hey Christmas is not about gifts, it is about Christ so how needs gift? We have each other" This coming from the same girl that is 18 and does not have her own car either. I will not let her work right now because she has just WAY to much on her plate and there would be no way to squeeze work time in. She is about the only person in her Senior class without a car, and she is the Oldest.

19. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Dang sweetgoats, sounds like your daughter and I are a lot alike, except I have to work to be able to have my animals. I am also the only one in the senior class without a car too, I'm the third oldest. That's kinda weird. lol

20. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    That is pretty cool.
    No we bred and sell goats to pay for the animals.

She said that she is more then spoiled getting her horses and stuff. Most of the kids at school get whatever they want, she says it is going to be hard on them when they leave for college, because they are not use to doing anything for themselves. She does a LOT and she is so active in tons of things. Now if she was not active and just sitting around, then you bet she would be working. I believe her grades are so important. She wants to walk down the isle with honors.