The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm burnt out on naming things, and I need some names for registration papers.

1st up an AM Alpine buckling, he is a two-tone chamoisee, his name has to start with an "N".
DAM: Sweet-Dreams SS Nahren
SIRE: Redwood Hills Affrmd Buck Wild

pedigree: http://adgagenetics.org/PlannedPedigreePrint.aspx?SireNum=A001525255&DamNum=A001479764

2nd is a AM Apline doeling, she is a broken cou blanc, would like a theme name to do, her sisters are "once in a blue moon" and "moon light on a vista"

DAM: Sweet-Dreams TheLightOfTheMoon
SIRE: Redwood Hills Affrmd Buck Wild

pedigree: http://adgagenetics.org/PlannedPedigreePrint.aspx?SireNum=A001525255&DamNum=A001526342

3rd is an AM Alpine buckling, he is a broken cou clair,

pedigree: Same as doeling above. Same parents as doe.

·
city-turned-country girl
1,137 Posts

·
Registered
31,449 Posts
For the doe
Sudden Moon beam
night moon a glow

buck one: (N)
Neptune
Nigil
Nero

buck two
"Lucky" over the moon
Mighty moon walker

·
Owner of 4 La Manachas.
303 Posts
1st one Nitro

2nd one is easy. Light of the Wild Moon

3rd Dreaming of the Wild

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Buck 1:
Niko
Nelson
Nerian

Doeling:
Once Upon a Star
Dark Side of the Moon
Over the Moon
Reach for the Moon

Buckling #2:
Buckwheat
Light of the Wild
Cry of the Wild

·
Alpine Addict!
2,264 Posts
For buckling #1:
Next-Stop
New Journey
New Quest
Name of Fame

For the doeling:
A New Moon
Harvest Moon
Luz De Luna (means by the light of the moon is Spanish)
Moon Shadow
Moondust
Moonlit Romance

For buckling #2:
ManOnTheMoon
Orion
Gibus Moon
Moonlit Mystery

I personaly really like:
Name Of Fame
Moonlit Romance
& Moonlit Mystery
:D:D:D

And I think it would be neat if you could name your brother/sister pair the last two names, both starting with "Moonlit". :cool:

Good luck-I love naming goats!!!!:love::eek::D

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:D Ariella, I was thinking about Harvest Moon and ManOnTheMoon! I really love your Moonlit names too. Oh decisions, decisions! I love cute names like those.

Name of fame is a good one too, when you get down to it, there isn't many good "N" letter names out there!

The doe Babette that I got today, I'm breeding her to a redwood hills buck, named buck wild.
If she has does, I already have a name for one :D
Since Babette is of a "B" themed line, I'd name one of her does Bwild Baby Doll, silly I know, but I like it. Babette is a super cute doe, the pic on my thread didn't do her justice. In person she is drop dead gorgeous with color, and conformation
maybe I'd name the other one Bwild Barbie Doll. Lol

Good names everyone!

·
Alpine Addict!
2,264 Posts
Thx! :D

Yeah, I like Name Of Fame, I was thinking about naming one of my doelings that.....

What's funny is that I have doe named Harvest Moon, and I named her buck kid ManOnTheMoon, LOL!

I like Bwiid Baby Doll! It's cute, and fancy. :)

·
Registered
693 Posts
Ok, for the moon names I've got:
Moon River
Moonlight Sonata
Over the Moon
Moonlight Madness
My "N" names: ........ are coming later. I'm still trying to think of some! lol :eek:

·
558 Posts
Nibbles and Moon shadow

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
1st one "Nehru's Wild Dreams"
2nd one "Wild Moon Rising"
3rd one "Rugged Redwood Dreams"

·
Registered
214 Posts
lol - gotta save these! my son likes to give his bunnies moon names (more so as he knows it drives his sister crazy that his bunnies 'all have the same name')

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok, so this is the buck and doe, brother sister pair, the "Moon" themed line. The "N" bucks pic is coming soon.
Just thought these might spur some names. I really do like a lot of these names though!
The top pic is the doe, the 2nd is the buck, and the last is their momma. AND since their dad is buck wild, they can have Bwild in front of their names, if that helps you think of any flashy names.

Also, quick question that is unrealted to all this.... I noticed some people can put words above and below their pics, and inbetween some pics if they post a lot... How can you do that? It would make it a bit easier for people if i'm posting a lot of pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
693 Posts
Hmmm... Maybe for the buckling Bwild in the Moonlight? I want to see some "N" kid pics so I can MAYBE come up with an N name!

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok here is the "N" buck before and after his clip.
Dam: Sweet-Dreams SS Nahren
Sire: Redwood Hills Affrmd Buck Wild

Not the best pics sorry!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts