The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hubby has been going through the application process for the last 2 months for a job as a dispatcher at the local police department.. Today he got a letter that said his application couldn't be completed because of something to do with the actual application paperwork.. He's not taking it well.. We were really depending on that job to get us out of the financial hole we've been in for the last 5-6 years.. I don't even know if I can get my goats now because we won't have the money to build them a pen or yard.. Of course, it didn't help that I'd gone somewhere with the kids and our little dog who gets mad when she's left alone chewed part of his bluetooth ear piece.. Anyway, thanks for listening..

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, I don't think it can be fixed.. They've already sent the letter which means they've already cancelled his application.. They didn't even attempt to contact him and correct whatever it was..

·
Registered
736 Posts
I am so sorry that this job seems to have fallen through. If it were us, my husband would call and talk to someone appropriate to discuss the situation. But, you need to do whatever is right for you guys.

I'll pray that another job comes along quickly that will be even better for your family.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He did call the lady thats been the contact through this whole process to find out exactly what in the application was the problem.. She hasn't called back yet..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts