Need some sympathic ears(or eyes)..

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Kittikity, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Kittikity

Kittikity New Member

Jun 12, 2008
    Hubby has been going through the application process for the last 2 months for a job as a dispatcher at the local police department.. Today he got a letter that said his application couldn't be completed because of something to do with the actual application paperwork.. He's not taking it well.. We were really depending on that job to get us out of the financial hole we've been in for the last 5-6 years.. I don't even know if I can get my goats now because we won't have the money to build them a pen or yard.. Of course, it didn't help that I'd gone somewhere with the kids and our little dog who gets mad when she's left alone chewed part of his bluetooth ear piece.. Anyway, thanks for listening..
  2. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    :hug: So sorry to hear that it didn't work out...sending prayers that there will be something that comes soon that suits your hubby :hug:

3. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Is it just a little confusion in the paperwork that can be addressed? Don't give up hope, I know it's depressing, but, maybe he can work it out with them? :hug:
  4. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    I agree..dont give up. Things have to get better. I will be sending prayers your way. :hug:
  5. Kittikity

Kittikity New Member

Jun 12, 2008
    No, I don't think it can be fixed.. They've already sent the letter which means they've already cancelled his application.. They didn't even attempt to contact him and correct whatever it was..
  6. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    I am so sorry that this job seems to have fallen through. If it were us, my husband would call and talk to someone appropriate to discuss the situation. But, you need to do whatever is right for you guys.

I'll pray that another job comes along quickly that will be even better for your family.
  7. Kittikity

Kittikity New Member

Jun 12, 2008
    He did call the lady thats been the contact through this whole process to find out exactly what in the application was the problem.. She hasn't called back yet..
  8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    praying for a loophole he can jump through --- or a big window because the door looks closed.

:pray: :hug: