Need some udder opinions

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by RunAround, Jul 7, 2008.

1. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Here is Anna's udder. She is a second freshener. I got a little over 4 cups of milk from her after this picture.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Boots: I got about 2 cups from her. I know her medial is pretty much non-existent.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Both does have a high rear attachment which is awesome.

I like the teat placement of Anna's while Boots is so so. btu a stronger medial would realy help that.

Capacity for both is looking great as well as the 3rds

of course Anna's wins hands down

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Yep, both have great rear attachment but Anna definately gets the ribbon...Boots looks to have decent capacity but the poor medial could really be contributing to the problem with the teat placement...I would have no problems whatsoever keeping a buckling of Anna's :greengrin: of course , if there was a buckling...I can't remember what she had...lol

4. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Anna's udder is looking nice! Although I cant tell how high her rear attatchment is from the cropped photo. She has a nice medial, capacity but her teats could use better placement.

:thumb:

5. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Thanks, Anna's teats have come down a bit since her first freshening. Think another will help with that?

Both of Anna's bucklings are already sold as wethers, sadly. And I already did the deed on them since they were being really really bucky. I wish I had kept Blue intact. He is really nice looking, but there are already too many bucks around lol. I do have her boy from last time. He is still intact, no blue eyes though!
    Why do I keep changing my mind on everything I should do with my goats?! Blah. lol