The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting to buy a livestock blower and a very light weight trim stand since we will be showing a lot now. The stand pictured is the one we have now and is about 100lbs. Not to mention we are using a shop vac for a blower lol :) if you have any recommendations for a good place to get either of these for a really good price, please let me know! I will sell my stand and use that money for a new one, but we really need a new blower. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
58,834 Posts
I know Circuiteer makes blowers. Have you checked on Craigslist to see if anyone is making stands? The only lightweight ones I know of are the aluminum ones that are expensive.

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Why don't you add wheels to one end of the stand? If i were closer I'd buy it lol.

We like the sydell stands and circuiteer dryers. There is another brand, from sullivans, that makes a nice dryer

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess we could add wheels, not sure how to do that lol. The blower from Sullivan's is $349 I believe. Maybe more, which is something i definitely don't have

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
I'd look into wheels for the front... something that might be put on a wagon? Training wheels maybe?

I'd try looking at the specs on sullivans and find a compareable dog dryer. I had looked a few before I was given a dryer for farn sitting. Its all the same concept... look at HP and if its two speed... I prefer two speed.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Sometimes Sullivan's sell used blowers that are reduced in price... Not sure how much though. Craigslist will also sometimes have blowers in their listings

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just ended my local ffa lol, I know all the Ag teachers and they don't have anything. But I think I may have to just spend the money on something good

·
Registered
2 Posts
Blower for sale

:) Hi, I am in the Austin area- my daughter used to show in HS. She has moved out and moved on - but I do still have her blower an Elite Show Supply, Elite 2. We got it used, bought a brand new hose and extra filter for it. It works great still. I'll sell it for $150.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts