The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Goat Girl
2,018 Posts
If I remember right you just need to sign off that the doe(s) conform to the breed standard for whatever breed you are registering them as and that they are tattoo'd with thus and such tattoos and put your ADGA number on it. On the LaMancha I would also measure her ears so whoever fills out the statement for you can say that the doe's ears are thus and such length and are either gopher or elf ears.

Click on the Native on Appearance on this page and it will give you the download for the statement: http://adga.org/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=89&func=select&id=4

I can do it for you too, but I do think it is better to have someone do it who lives somewhat near you so ADGA will assume that they actually saw the goat in person. I live in Oklahoma.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks everyone! I can measure her ears this afternoon and give u their tattoo info as well.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok here is the information you asked for. When the form is complete you can email it to me at [email protected] . Thank you!

Nubian Doe
Name: Jennifer Jareau (JJ)
DOB 2-2-13
Tattoo left ear: LMC3
Tattoo right ear: D1

Lamancha doe
Name: Deja Vu (Deja)
DOB: 2-13-13
Tattoo left tail web: LMC3
Tattoo right tail web: D3
Ear length: 1/2 inch

·
Registered
172 Posts
Why not ask the breeder you got them from to sign off on the paperwork? They have both come from the same herd, so it isn't like you have to chase down several.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why not ask the breeder you got them from to sign off on the paperwork? They have both come from the same herd, so it isn't like you have to chase down several.
I bred them so I can't ask a breeder. I called ADGA and received my herd tattoo, hence the reason they have the same.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it. I need to get my does registered NOA. Before kids are born, since I have a registered buck.

·
2,203 Posts
You can backdate the mothers. Not that it matters, just an FYI. I needed to do this for one if ours this year.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I can help. Since I have seen your does. But you will need to print out the forms and mail them to me. I can mail them back. I don't have Internet except on my phone so I can't print anything.

Sent from my iPhone using GoatSpot

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can help. Since I have seen your does. But you will need to print out the forms and mail them to me. I can mail them back. I don't have Internet except on my phone so I can't print anything.

Sent from my iPhone using GoatSpot
I sent you a PM. thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts