Need to Vent I'm having a Meltdown

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by PiccoloGoat, Oct 1, 2008.

1. PiccoloGoat

PiccoloGoat goat girl x0x0

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    Ok, so you know we have those little leisurely things to keep our stress levels down. For example, keeping goats, playing computer games etc.
    Well I play a game call Horse Isle. It's fun it friendly. I have been playing for close to 6 months now and i have been a loyal player since day 1.
    This is what is driving me up the wall.
    My first username was Nut Bag, and within a few days I was told to change it because it was inappropriate. Which I understand. So I changed it to Psychotropic. Then I got word of a few mods going behind my back saying things about my name again. Even though a Mod actually gave me the idea for that name. So I changed it to LoveRedRum. I made a joke last night about going to the dark side and for some reason, the admins found out and now they think that LoveRedRum is inappropriate as well. Like, what do they want from me?!

And to top that all off, I clocked up SEVEN Violation points for Squat. Copied and Pasted from my Vio Page.
    2points
    Chat: No Swearing/No Avoiding Filter Oct 01

1points
    Personal Info: No Asking/Sharing MSN/AOL Oct 01

4points
    Chat: No Inappropriate Comments/Subjects/No Asking/Sharing Ages Oct 01

I understand the Sharing MSN/AOL thing, I typed in the wrong window, i have made that mistake like 5 times now.
    But the swearing? No i stopped that a long time ago. If anything, I use three stars to represent a minor cuss, because someone made one of my closest friends quit.
    Now, the 4 point vio. what. the. heck. We were talking about high schools. We didnt say which Highschool, Heck, they dont even know what country I'm from! All I said was I like primary school much better than Highschool. theres HALF of my vio points!

:angry: :hair: :veryangry: :veryangry: :angry: :GAAH: :GAAH: :GAAH: :GAAH:

ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY

Thanks for letting me vent :hug:

2. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    first off . . . for your username whatever, do something minorly simple . . .second . . . take a deep breath . . . don't forget to let it out . . . are you breathing with me here?

3. PiccoloGoat

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    Im calmer now but im majorly peeved that all of a sudden they are eating me live D<

4. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm New Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Southwick, Idaho
    I know how you feel. Sometimes people jump me on my worst day and eat me alive . . . by the time they are done I'm leaving with a set, fixed smile that even a doctor can't fix . . .

5. PiccoloGoat

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    *kicks Horse isle*

so im on hiatus from tat site until monday or tuesday.

6. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    I'm a mod on there. Didn't hear anything about you.

It's a very family friendly game. No funny stuff allowed at all. Can get a bit annoying. :roll:

I can see why they wouldn't like the first and last name you mentioned, but not the middle one.

7. PiccoloGoat

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    Really? Whats your username? I play on bay server ^_^ :horse: :horse:

8. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Fawkes, on Pally. :wink:

9. PiccoloGoat