Need website opinions

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by goathappy, Nov 22, 2008.

1. #1: all animals listed on a table

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. #2: invidual animal's picture and pedigree info in paragraphs

100.0%
  1. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
  2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Sarah...that is a difficult one....Both are equally nice....D a r n ....I am really having a hard time deciding.... :doh: ....the 1st one has pretty flower detailing ...looks nice....clicking on the pic for detail is a great idea to......but I'm kinda pushing on The 2nd has alot more pedigree pics ...and detail ...in which I do like very much...... but I love the pretty flower detailing on the home page of the 1st one....both are equally nice.....sorry I couldn't help pick one or the other for sure...great work.... :shades: :shrug: :)

3. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Oh I wasn't talking about details(I'm not really one for putting a lot of clip art on my site) I just wanted to know which set up everybody liked better :)

4. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Sarah they are both nice and either would be a good choice but I'm leaning towards the 2nd one.

5. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    :doh: In that case....... the 2nd one ........has more in detail on pedigree ...I do like the way it is setup.. :) Maybe we will get other opinions in here soon...LOL :) BUt as I said before I do like them both.......... :shades:

6. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Well I'm going to have to leave it at the first one, I tried to make a prototype of the second set up to show you guys and the site builder messes with the spacing so everything is off on the page :scratch:

Oh well, thanks for your opinions and compliments! :)

7. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Your Welcome, BTW- Your site looks good with the 1 st one to.

8. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I am sorry...Sarah......that it happened to you ......that was alot of work... :(
    ..but as I said before...I did like both equally...good luck.. :)