Need your Help!

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Pheonix08, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Pheonix08

Pheonix08 New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Western N.Y.
    On Wed. I have a job interview at Country Max in Batavia N.Y. I don't know what to wear can anyone help me? At this place for those of you who don't know they sell small animals and their suppplies as well as supplies for large farm animals.

Thanks in advance for whatever you guys can give me.

2. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I'd say where a nice pair of jeans(that you haven't worn with the goats) were a nice shirt or sweater(that also haven't been worn around the goats) and be sure to wear a nice smile :) That's all I can think of.

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I would dress more up for it. It shows class and that you feel good about yourself.

A nice shirt and slacks. Kaki slacks or black are best. You don't need a blowse but don't wear a T-shirt.

I have been on quite a few interviews and the interviewer really looks at how you present yourself.

Don't wear sneakers - doesn't have to be a dress shoe but it should be nice.

You will do fine :D remember to smile and don't butt in when the interviewer is talking (I have done that and later was like, oh how stupid I must have sounded. You can nod your head and agree but don't interject.)

Let us know how it goes.