Need your prayers

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by jduwall, Dec 4, 2010.

1. jduwall

jduwall New Member

Aug 7, 2009
    My father is having chest pains, doc scheduled him for a MRI and MRA of the kidneys but not til the 15th...I am so worried about him...I was with him today xmas shopping and he is just "off". He says he is fine..... :sigh: :sigh:

2. lissablack

lissablack New Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Hugs coming your way. I hope he will be fine.

Jan

3. jduwall

jduwall New Member

Aug 7, 2009
    thanks so much..he has already ha 3 heart attacks, quad-surgery, and a stent....he is so sweet, kind, generous....just want him with me forever... thanks for the hugs

4. Chi Chi

Chi Chi New Member

Mar 7, 2010
    He is in my prayers!

5. milk and honey

milk and honey Senior Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Everett, WA
    I'll pray... can we have a first name? I know, God knows... but it's just kinda nice to pray with a name

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Prayers sent that way.... :hug: :pray:

7. bleatinghearts

bleatinghearts New Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Fairbanks, AK
    I'm sorry your dad has had so much trouble. My husbands had some issues too. It's hard to feel like there's nothing you can do but its important to realise how much your doing by hanging out with him and keeping his mind off things. I'll pray for both of you. Keep your chin up.

8. milkmaid

milkmaid I'm not addicted - I'm in love!

Prayers for your father! :pray: God bless you!

9. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    :hug: :pray: My granny just came out of heart cath. They just told us they couldn't put the stent in this time because they needed a bigger "tube and balloon" Why didn't they bring different sizes in with them? sigh. She get's to go home in the morning and she thinks she is going gambling this weekend. :greengrin: She loves to play slots.

Gina

10. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I sure hope your dad is doing better, but if he still has chest pains, he needs to get straight to the Hospital and tell them that. The will get him in NOW. If he is a little off, I would insist on him going. We can see how they are better then they realizz how they are. I did that for my dad and well all I can say is Thank you lord for telling me to make him go.

Gina, I hope your Granny is better. I can not either believe they would not bring everything they need. :angry:

11. CrazyAcre

CrazyAcre New Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Sending Prayers for your Dad ! And hugs for you :grouphug: