The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hay guys sorry if I have been a bit quite but it is rush and panic time here. I have a huge paper I need to finish (well not technically huge but huge in the fact I can't seem to wrap my head around what they want, long story). I have 2 finals tomorrow and one Tuesday that I still have not even studied for yet. Tuesday's is a sign performance review. So basically I have to go in there and sign answers to questions in describing buildings in detail, we have been given a list of 6 and I have only been in 2. Needless to say tomorrow I will have to visit all of these buildings in order to describe them and give detailed instructions on how to find places in those buildings. . . Not too fair in my book, but at least we were given a heads up on which buildings so I don't have a deer in the headlight look :shocked:

Sigh. . . Just needed a break for a bit. . . I really would rather be outside trying to clean up all this mud from the non-stop rain we are having or making Christmas gifts.

Fingers crossed I survive the next 2 days.

I look forward to chatting more later this week! I miss you guys!

·
Registered
10,755 Posts
Good luck I know you can do it and I know EXACTLY how you feel. I will be done in less than a week now and if I can muddle through it I KNOW you can. I will pray for your peace of mind, wisdom and strength and endurance. I have actually finished all the work for my grad school classes except studying for and taking my big final tuesday. I am so relieved that it is almost over. and hey I meant to tell you before I would LOVE to see that grad school barbie thing if you can still find it, not now of course when you are so swamped but after finals are over...

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all so much. I have been taking little breaks here and there to keep my mind from going into shock and aww. I have started studying some for my audiology exam. The joys of getting a Master's in Education of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing is that we are required to take some audiology classes. The material is a bit tough but at least I have an amazing professor.

I just had the hubby read through my paper and it appears to have his approval for submitting to my professor and GTA. So here goes nothing!

NubianFan is this your last semester of Grad school? I still have 3 semester to go. Well I basically start my practicum this spring and then enter my first year of internship in the fall.

Oh I think this is the article. Sorry I had forgotten about it. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/karen-zgoda/graduate-student-barbie_b_4184482.html

I thought the funniest part was the fact to not leave Real Job Skipper and Graduate Barbie too close to each other. . . Priceless!

Best wishes on your finals too!

·
Boer Lover 4 Life!
2,979 Posts
I have high school finals next Thursday in Band, Art, and Algebra. Then Spanish, Chemistry, World History, and Computer Apps next Friday. I have ECA's I'm supposed to take Wednesday. After this ECA I will be done with standardized testing, except for the SAT and ACT. I'm so over standardized testing. I wrote a whole essay on it last year. You don't know what's going to be on the test, so you don't even know what to study for! They give you set time frames in which you have to complete sections of the test and if you don't finish, well then your pretty much screwed. It just irks me so much. And the nation keeps pressing it on and giving us more and more.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.