Needing Transport From NC to TN, GA, or AL

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by HollowbeadRanch, May 11, 2008.

1. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    I have found a couple of Nigis in NC that I would like to purchase... the only problem is I need a way to get them a little closer to me... So I was wanting to check and see if anyone was headed through NC on there way to/through GA, TN, or AL? For more info on where the goats are located at just PM me or email me at GoatsByBrandi@HollowbeadRanch.com I realize that this is probably a long shot but I thought I would give it a try anyways :wink: Thanks everyone!!

2. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    You could also try uship.com it's sort of like ebay but for shippers and transporters. That's how I got Lyrae home. :wink:

3. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thanks Crissa! I actually just placed an ad on there a couple of hours ago, so we will see what they say :wink: I also just found out from a lady that there is a sheep show going on in Trenton, GA (which is only about 2 hours and 40 minutes from here)! She said she might be going and that she might have room to bring them down for me :stars: If not... maybe I can find another sheep breeder from up there that is going to GA for that show.... who knows :shrug: I am trying not to get my hopes up too much, but I would REALLY like to have a couple of these Does :thumb: