The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please pass his information onto your friends/family that are looking for a pet, brush eater, or a breeder. This amazing boy needs a new home as soon as possible!

NEED TO RE-HOME HIM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!
Located: Hood River, Oregon
Price: $75 cash only

None Registered, Can be registered with IDGR to get your bloodlines started if desired

1 1/2 year old Black Moon Spotted Nubian Buck
"Proven Sire" in the sense that he has impregnant all four does put in front of him, all are heavily pregnant and either due to kid any time or in October.
This buck is an ABSOLUTE sweetheart, as he was bottle fed baby.
He LOVES human attention/pets and will come running when you call his name from wherever he is in the pasture, just to come receive some loves.
He is independent, meaning he does not spend hours calling for you, but will gladly come running if you call him or he sees you.
He is good with his girls and other bucks (after the pecking order is established) - His best friend is a six month old Nigerian dwarf buckling.
This boy walks great on a lead, loop a rope around his neck and go without any problems.
He is calm, laid back in personality and is a pleasure to own.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I sent an email to you from your website. After looking at your website further, I would like to know your interest in our buck is? He is an absolute sweetheart and we love him to death, would not part with him if we didn't have too - Therefore, we are NOT selling him to anyone who plans to use him for meat. He to nice of a buck for that, both in color and personality.

·
Registered
201 Posts
My intentions were to have him breed in new blood for my Nubians, which are for milk, not meat. Due to the fact I don't interbreed and my girls needed freshened, I had to bread my Nubians this year to my meat buck, resulting in cross babies, only 1 of 14 BTW ended up being used for meat. I do breed Boer/Kiko/Savanna goats for meat. I'm offended that you would think I would drive 4 hours ONE WAY to butcher a pure milk breed buckling for meat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts