The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took pictures earlier of Nestea and Rewind set-up. Oh yeah and we decided on the name Rewind because we were driving away and then turned back and decided to buy him :lol:

Nestea =)

Rewind AKA Stud Muffin =P He was being a naughty boy :evil:

He is soooo wide!

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am going to breed them but I don't think they aill be bred to eachother - haven't decided yet though. Thanks guys! I am happy with them =) They certainly add color to my herd :D

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
I'm absolutely thrilled with my two Kids Corral goats so I know how you feel! They're gorgeous! Congrats!!!

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Muddy Creek Farm said:
I own both Civil's and Cruiser's half siblings! Are you gonna get any more from Kids Corral in the spring?
At this point no I don't plan to buy anymore kids. I may do a few trades here and there but that's about it. I can't say I definitely won't be buying, but I want to keep a lot of my own kids so I can't do as much "goat shopping". I do plan to keep a doeling from Civil though. :D

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
I love the Rewind reason. Isn't it funny how we come up with the names we have? They are cute as ever.

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My mom thought of the name =) He is a cute little bugger, but is a little skitish.... I'm working on it though :p Him and Hollywood are friends, Hollywood was kind of a loner before, so I think he appreciates having a friend.

I just went outside and two of my bucks had blood ALL over their heads, so I put some bloodstop powder on them and I looked around the pen and I found two different wood posts with blood smeared all over so I think they were "fighting" the posts :roll:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts