New Addition

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Bona Fide, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Bona Fide

Bona Fide New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Kentucky
    Well - other than Lucky surprising me with a gorgeous buckling today - I also (thanks to Doris and Beth) got a nice 1 y/o LaMancha doe - she really is a pretty girl - *grins*. I'll have to get some pictures of her tomorrow.
    Here's the only poor excuse for a picture I got - which is HORRID - but oh well I've discovered I'm SO not a photographer. lmao.
    [​IMG]

2. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    she is a pretty doe and congrats on the 2 new additions

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    the horns caught me off guard there, I don't think I have ever seen a lamancha with horns before - lol

SHe is very pretty.

a little tip on the photography - try not to take pictures of the goats from above. Stoop to their level and they will look much more flattering in the pictures :D Now in my case if I try to do that I end up being climbed on and licked and bitten all for attention. So I know it isn't always easy to get good pictures of the friendly ones.

and Congratualtions :leap: I want a lamancha one day too - yah that and a nubian and a mini nubian......................

4. Bona Fide

Bona Fide New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Kentucky
    lol - well I was in my PJ's and I didn't want to get in the stall - but I knew if I didn't get SOMETHING I would've gotten "where's the pictures" LMAO! :)
    I'll get some more tomorrow when I get some more of Lucky and her baby :).

5. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

She is really pretty, i like the snip on her nose.
    And im glad im not the only one that goes down to the barn in my pj's! I just got back from feeding, did it kind of late tonight, and now im noticing how much hay there is in my hair....
    beth

6. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Very pretty girl!! Congrats!!

7. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Congratulations!!!! A new baby and a new doe!