The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well - other than Lucky surprising me with a gorgeous buckling today - I also (thanks to Doris and Beth) got a nice 1 y/o LaMancha doe - she really is a pretty girl - *grins*. I'll have to get some pictures of her tomorrow.
Here's the only poor excuse for a picture I got - which is HORRID - but oh well I've discovered I'm SO not a photographer. lmao.

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
the horns caught me off guard there, I don't think I have ever seen a lamancha with horns before - lol

SHe is very pretty.

a little tip on the photography - try not to take pictures of the goats from above. Stoop to their level and they will look much more flattering in the pictures :D Now in my case if I try to do that I end up being climbed on and licked and bitten all for attention. So I know it isn't always easy to get good pictures of the friendly ones.

and Congratualtions :leap: I want a lamancha one day too - yah that and a nubian and a mini nubian......................

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol - well I was in my PJ's and I didn't want to get in the stall - but I knew if I didn't get SOMETHING I would've gotten "where's the pictures" LMAO! :)
I'll get some more tomorrow when I get some more of Lucky and her baby :).

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
She is really pretty, i like the snip on her nose.
And im glad im not the only one that goes down to the barn in my pj's! I just got back from feeding, did it kind of late tonight, and now im noticing how much hay there is in my hair....
beth

1 - 7 of 7 Posts