The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
28,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going down to NY tomorrow to meet Natasha at Vincek Farm to pick up my newest little girl! :D I am so excited to meet the both of them! :D I will post pics wen I get home tomorrow :) So excited!

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
28,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are pics that Natasha had sent me, this is her this past summer. She is granddaughter of GCH Phoenix Farm Summer Bird *M 90 (whom I greatly admire)

Attachments

·
567 Posts
Congrats! But I will warn you reds apparently a very dominate color we have a red buck who 85% of his kids are red lol

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
28,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you :)

Yes lol! I have found that out :) we had bred one of ours does to a red/gold buck and got all red/gold kids (and all of his kids are that color lol!) and got all gold/red kids this year when we used a gold buck :D I'm sick of that color but couldn't pass this girly up! :D or my gold buck I just bought lol! Who I know has that gold gene in him from his daddy! :laugh:

·
www.wildheartsranch.org
2,343 Posts
There are two forms of red - one is dominant, one is recessive. The dominant one (used in Saanens and Guernseys, probably the same as Boers) is more common.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Well lucky you. Have a nice safe trip. What part of NY. I thought you were down sizing not building up just before kidding season.. Just kidding. Can't wait to see pictures of her...

·
567 Posts
Well at least she's a beauty lol and some people love the color we have a lady who buys a majority of our reds she loves the color!

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
28,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We were up in Saratoga :)
Lol Barb! I was... But I have an addiction ;) :laugh:

Here is a quick pic :)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 84 Posts