The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a couple of new Does from CritterHaven last week and they kidded!! Each of them producing twins!!! So I will list pictures of the Doe and then pictures of their twins. The father to the twins is (CritterHaven's) Chestnut Grove Lilly's Zorro (Triple Registered Nigerian Dwarf Buck).

Pepper:

Her Twins! One Buckling and One Doeling!! Born 12/10/2007

Faline (Doeling of the Twins) I was hoping to get a Doeling the color of Faline, so the hopes of her was the whole reason I purchased these girls and as you can see it paid off!!!

Bambi (Buckling of the Twins).

Oreo:

Her Twin Doelings!! Born 12/13/2007

Dot

Atta

And this is Midget. I also purchased her from CritterHaven. She was born 4/8/2007.

I also had a Buckling born on my farm on 12/13/2007, but I have got to get pictures of him today. So those pics will be coming soon. I also purchased two more Pygmy Does who I have got to get pictures of today as well :D

Let me know what you think of my new additions :wink:

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Brandi, those babies are beautiful. I just love the colors of them. Congratulations

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone! Sorry it has taken me so long to respond... I must not be receiving email notifications of new posts to my posts anymore....

These girls and boy are actually a little over 3 months old now. Atta and Bambi were sold and picked up a few weeks back... but I retained Faline and Dot (who has been renamed Belle). I will try and get some up-to-date pics of those two this weekend to post. And no, they are not registered. Their Sire was triple registered though :greengrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts