New Babies!!!!! And New Does

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by HollowbeadRanch, Dec 17, 2007.

1. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    I purchased a couple of new Does from CritterHaven last week and they kidded!! Each of them producing twins!!! So I will list pictures of the Doe and then pictures of their twins. The father to the twins is (CritterHaven's) Chestnut Grove Lilly's Zorro (Triple Registered Nigerian Dwarf Buck).

Pepper:
    [​IMG]
    Her Twins! One Buckling and One Doeling!! Born 12/10/2007
    [​IMG]
    Faline (Doeling of the Twins) I was hoping to get a Doeling the color of Faline, so the hopes of her was the whole reason I purchased these girls and as you can see it paid off!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bambi (Buckling of the Twins).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oreo:
    [​IMG]
    Her Twin Doelings!! Born 12/13/2007
    [​IMG]
    Dot
    [​IMG]
    Atta
    [​IMG]

And this is Midget. I also purchased her from CritterHaven. She was born 4/8/2007.
    [​IMG]

I also had a Buckling born on my farm on 12/13/2007, but I have got to get pictures of him today. So those pics will be coming soon. I also purchased two more Pygmy Does who I have got to get pictures of today as well :D

Let me know what you think of my new additions :wink:

2. Pheonix08

Pheonix08 New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Western N.Y.

3. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    They are so sweet. Very pretty babies. Congrats! So, how many goats do you have?

4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    They look so good Brandi! The babies are the cutest lil' nigi's too! Are these does reg. dwarfs?

5. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Brandi, those babies are beautiful. I just love the colors of them. Congratulations

6. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Those are some colorful kids- congratulations

7. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thanks everyone! Sorry it has taken me so long to respond... I must not be receiving email notifications of new posts to my posts anymore....

These girls and boy are actually a little over 3 months old now. Atta and Bambi were sold and picked up a few weeks back... but I retained Faline and Dot (who has been renamed Belle). I will try and get some up-to-date pics of those two this weekend to post. And no, they are not registered. Their Sire was triple registered though :greengrin: