The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This little Buckling was purchased with his mother on Sunday 10/28/2008. He was born on 10/24/2007. Pictures of his mom will be posted in another thread.

These are twin Bucklings that were born here on our farm on Monday 10/29/2007. We purchased their Mom the day before and were lucky enough to get her before she delivered. Their Mom has blue eyes and both of these little guys were lucky enough to get them too :D So 2 blue eyed Bucklings!

The three Bucklings playing together :D

And last but definitely not least.... This is my little Doeling that was born here on Tuesday 10/30/2007! Vicki delivered her with no complications at 11:00AM Tuesday. This little girl got her Mom's blue eyes!!!! She is black and white and will be retained for our herd! I am think about naming her Ariel :wink:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you!! I was so happy that she was a Doeling! I actually waited for about 2-3 hours before checking to see if she was a Buckling or Doeling... I was sssoooo... praying she was a little girl and just couldn't decide how soon I really wanted to know :roll: Especially with those blue eyes. I just love her markings :D not that there is anything wrong with Bucklings, I just can't keep a Buckling to add to the herd.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Oh so cute! I love the blue eyes! I wish my boers had blue eyes like that, although they probably wouldn't look as good on a boer.

·
Premium Member
28,344 Posts
:drool: ~melting~

Congratulations :leap: :dance: :balloons:

I want to say all these wonderful things but i am speachless - yes Stacey is speachless. I want to squeeze them!!!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
you're sure right about her being, 'last but not least'...she isn't 'least' anything!!! so glad you can keep her. i'm sure she and the boys will give you a lot of good laughs.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
they all are so beautiful- but I really love the bucking in the first picture and Ariel(?.) Congratulations on such a fine group of kids.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts