The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New myotonic baby boy! His mother's name is Twister due to the Tornado on her head. Any name suggestions for this little sweetie? They are TN Fainting Myotonic goats.

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes @alleysalley02 I do! Question- are yours ever born with floppy looking ears like this? All the other ones have cute little perky ears. I wonder if his will perk up?? I attached a picture of some of ours. All of them have the cute ears.

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yes @alleysalley02 I do! Question- are yours ever born with floppy looking ears like this? All the other ones have cute little perky ears. I wonder if his will perk up?? I attached a picture of some of ours. All of them have the cute ears.
I haven't kidded yet but, I do know they are born like that as they grow older they will slowly start to go up. Sometimes it takes awhile.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He shouldn't have a deficiency. His mom has access to loose goat minerals 24 hours a day. I would hope she isn't deficient. Thanks for the compliments!

·
Alpine Addict!
2,264 Posts
Adorable! :love: Typhoon, Jack Frost, Chill, Hailstorm, Monsoon, Frostbite, Zero, Olaf, any other Frozen character, Hurricane.... Are you trying to stick to the storm theme? :)

·
Registered
381 Posts
New myotonic baby boy! His mother's name is Twister due to the Tornado on her head. Any name suggestions for this little sweetie? They are TN Fainting Myotonic goats.
Cyclone? El Nino?

Or since his mama is called Twister, that made me think of the movie and the songs in it...how about Van Halen?

I breed myotonics also - the ears will stiffen up eventually. Caught me off guard w/the 1st kid,too!
I raise a mix of Nubians, Saanens and Toggenburgs and most of my kids have floppy ears at first. I was so excited because I love lop ears and then little by little their ears stood up. By the time I realized the two whose ears were staying floppy they were bought and paid for.:doh::laugh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts