The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
8,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am beyond excited to get this doe from Leslie! We are picking her up on the 26th :cool: I don't know much about Boer goat genetics, but it looks like she's got some real nice goats behind her!! I am hoping to show her next year. :D
(Photo's taken by Leslie)
Her name is Lost and Found. 98% purebred, born in January 2013. Sire: Valley View VVBG Alibi's Pine Cone (spotted buck)
Dam: Leaning Tree T. Heart Throb (by 2DOX Tarz-N-Pipes US Elite Ennobled Ch X AABG NBD Heart Breaker R32 US Ennobled Ch)

Attachments

·
Registered
8,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very cool! Congrats!

I always see the Leaning Tree boers at the CWSF...even got to show some of them for Leslie one year. She's got some stunning goats.
Thanks!! How fun :)

·
Registered
8,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I LOVED this doe in person!! Outstanding little doe. :) I bet she'll show really well for you! Congrats fellow Leaning Tree goat owner!! :D
I am SO excited to see what she looks like in person! Photos always make them look different!

·
Registered
8,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
She's here!! And Leslie is a HOOT! :lol: drive there and back was about 2.5 hours each way. Even went to the lake, the water in Soap Lake is so weird!! Here are some pictures. And some of her bottle babies :D

Tomorrow if I can find away to get the pee stains off her legs without freezing them (my hair froze this morning!) I will try and get some pictures of her set up :)

Attachments

·
Registered
8,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh, she's super sweet too! She's even got some spot on her cape!!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts