The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
83,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is "Crossroads Crossfire" :D He has it all, length, width, muscle, level topline strong on his feet, ROman head, nice twist. Do I need say more, LOL :p
I bought him from Crossroads, he is Awesome, sweet and growing fast.

I call him and he comes running, so, we can go for our walk to nibble on tree's and goodies in the evenings.

You have seen pics of his Dam Poli and Sire Teflon, which both are Awesome.

I am proud of him, his coloring is beautiful to boot.

Thanks for looking :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
83,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am ex tactic, so thrilled to breed him to a few Does. He will be young at breeding time, but, I will make sure, he is eating good, so he continues to grow.
It is just for a couple of cycles to ensure they are bred. I have done it in the past with Bucks being 7 months old and older,they did just fine and still grew well.
Crossfire has Awesome color, I can't get over him and his overall conformation ect. Very impressive and bragging rights are there, I hope that's OK, HeHe ;)

I want to put him with 4 Does, do you think that will be too many?

·
Amber
1,339 Posts
Oh goodness...he is nice! And I love his coloring to! Congrats again in your handsome boy!

I think he could handle 4 does just fine. I would just he sure he keeps eating good and everything should be just fine.

I too can not wait to see his kids!

·
Registered
14,606 Posts
I sure wouldnt wait to breed him either :) Him, right there is one of the reasons I picked Teflon to cover Diamond. You are doing so good with him. I just looooove his face :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts