The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry I do not know where to post but I raise boer goats so I thought maybe this was the place, idk. Anyways I finally got a new future herd sire and I need a cool name, I'm usually great with names but I can't think of one cool and manly enough for him. Any suggestions?

Attachments

·
14,615 Posts
Is he registered? Dam's name, sires name, your farm name Im sure we can all come up with a manly name for him.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He is 100% but not registered because mom was not registered. Ranch name is "quad R ranch" r for rose. So rose being somewhere in it would be cool. But since he's not registered a one word name would be okay instead of a fancy show sounding name. I will get another billy that is abga registered later on, so ill have to save the fancy show name for him. Until he is breeding age he is a pet and law mower for my friend, he needed a yard eater and I needed another billy so we worked together, so he's gonna get him all fat and sweet and then he'll come to my house to be my non reg herd sire.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think he is about 3-4 months? If you can give me a Better est. that's great I still need to call the guy because I forgot to ask.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts