New Buckling!!!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Sweet Gum Minis, May 19, 2008.

1. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Yes I know, I know. I needed another buck like a hole in the head, but who could refuse after seeing him and his dam!!! He'll be joining us in June. Here he is at 3 weeks of age...
    [​IMG]

This is his dam who just finished her championship with the AGS as a 2nd freshener...
    [​IMG]
    Here she is on the left, with his granddam on the right...
    [​IMG]

His sire is Rosasharn's SS Sequoia...
    [​IMG]

So I get to bring in more of the Caesar's Villa lines on his dam's side and Rosasharn on his sire's side. Can't wait to use him!

2. nhsmallfarmer

nhsmallfarmer New Member

Apr 14, 2008
    New Hampshire
    he is very handsome, congratulations
    :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

3. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    He's handsome!! I love his dam!! :drool:

4. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Congrats, he is a nice looking buckling.

5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    WOW!! Ashley...now to decide who to use him with! :ROFL: ....He has some VERY good looking parents.

6. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Ashley, that is a beautiful looking boy. Looks very straight and uniform. What beautiful mom and dad that he has. :clap:

7. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    His dad is :drool: ! He looks a lot like my little buckling Bambi. :)

Congrats! :cool:

8. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Well I am going to sell my oldest buck and not going to use him. He isn't really on the lines I have in my does so I won't use him. Just sell him. Ace will probably be used on a few and sold this fall. I hate to part with that Zillionaire blood in him though! I'm not keeping an Anna buckling either so that drops my bucks to 6, 7 with Ace.

Thanks everyone!!! I'm so excited to get him here and use him! Hope he can bring those udders like his dam in! Here is his paternal granddam ARMCH Rosasharn's UMT Sassafras 5*D too...
    [​IMG]

9. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    His dam just finished in ADGA today! She took Grand, Best Of Breed and Best Doe in Show! I'm so excited!!!! So now she's a dual champion! :D

10. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Congrats Ashley! Now...lets hope that you can decide which doelings to keep from him next spring!! :leap:

11. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I remember when we heard that Finn's dam Obie went Best In Show twice, one time as a FF. So I know how excited you are!

12. hornless

hornless New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    He is very nice! and his dam is just lovely!

13. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I know!!! I'll be having a hard time deciding who all to breed to him and to the other bucks this fall. At this rate I have 3 CV bucks to choose from for breedings. Going to be hard to spread them around. I can't wait though!!!!

14. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Very nice boy! I want to add one more boy...but, it'll have to wait awhile. Congrats.