The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always wanted to get into leather working and have a slight obsession with hides. So far I have mainly just been a collector on hides. Anyways I decided to just go for it. My daughter was my guinea pig and made her a purse. It was a lot harder then I thought it would be m
IMG_1811.jpg

IMG_1812.jpg

Don't mind the W that's what I goofed on :/
And finished my tote bag today
IMG_1808.jpg

Next I think I'm going to Tackle a leather binder for my husband. Use him as my New Guinea pig and then make one for me lol

·
Registered
14,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! I just got my leather sewing machine so I won’t have to use so much lacing. That is really expensive! I like fringe though lol I’m a child at heart :p so also ordered a fringe cutter. But that’s what took me so long to get going on it. When you goof it’s usually a expensive goof

·
Registered
31,069 Posts
good job!!

Reactions: Jessica84

·
Premium Member
4,717 Posts
I have always wanted to get into leather working and have a slight obsession with hides. So far I have mainly just been a collector on hides. Anyways I decided to just go for it. My daughter was my guinea pig and made her a purse. It was a lot harder then I thought it would be m View attachment 180221
View attachment 180223
Don't mind the W that's what I goofed on :/
And finished my tote bag today View attachment 180225
Next I think I'm going to Tackle a leather binder for my husband. Use him as my New Guinea pig and then make one for me lol
They look great!

·
Registered
14,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you guys! There’s still a few nit picky things that I need to figure out but I think I got most of it figured out. In my mine it seemed so easy, then I realized it was not as easy as I thought. But I also am OCD about little things

1 - 12 of 12 Posts