The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Fair-Haven
4,819 Posts
Lots of cuties! I noticed an intact Nubian - don't know if he is standard or mini..... if standard and if any other larger bucks, best to separate from your minis.... you don't want a full size buck breeding smaller does. They can breed very young, so just something to keep in mind to not have kidding issues later.

·
Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lots of cuties! I noticed an intact Nubian - don't know if he is standard or mini..... if standard and if any other larger bucks, best to separate from your minis.... you don't want a full size buck breeding smaller does. They can breed very young, so just something to keep in mind to not have kidding issues later.
Jasper? He is a 100% reg Nubian and yeah lol I have my males that are over 8 weeks in a pen away form the ladies lol

·
Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will be breeding him to my Alpine/Nubian
doe and my Nubian/Lamancha doe also maybe my Nubian/Boer. Im also considering putting him (Jasper) with my other Nubian/Lamancha doe as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts