New doe

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by trob1, Dec 5, 2007.

1. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Well back when I was building my Nigerian herd I wanted this Stoney Lonesome doe and her twin doelings but the dam was already sale pending so I just took the twins. I found out that the sale fell through so I went and got her. She is so beautiful and friendly. She is a 5 yo blue eyed doe. Funny thing when I got her home her twins started hollering at her thru the fence the moment they saw her. They have been apart for 2 months and are 10 months old.

Stoney Lonesome Angel Eyes

[​IMG]

When I got there she also had her buck left and being she was getting out of goats she threw him in with the doe. He is alittle short for my liking but hey being I didnt have a buck old enough to do the job so I could have spring kids I was excited and who could argue with the price. He has a very level topline, tracks straight and overall looks great. Now he is in full nasty rut so he is grossly wet and yellow with urine and you can smell him a mile away but the girls do not seem to mind and he has already bred one doe today that just wouldnt leave the fence line so I let him have at her. Here is a picture of him before rut and I will post a nasty one later.

Summer Wind Hyde-N-Seek

[​IMG]

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh that is just awesome Teresa! he is cute looking

the doe is awesome.

3. Sara

Sara New Member

Oct 4, 2007
    Ellensburg, WA
    Nice goats! Congratulations

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    He is beautiful! Very manly!!!

Congrats

5. GregH

GregH New Member

Oct 31, 2007
    Glade Hill, VA
    Both look great!

6. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Congrats!! They both look great!! :D

7. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Thanks everyone. Now lets see come late spring what he brings.

8. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Very nice goats! Lucky you to have a really nice looking buck thrown in also!! He should definately give you some very pretty kids!