The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member- Kansas Goat Breeder
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reserved my new doe from Leaning Tree boers today! Her name is Leaning Tree GF. Florence C65 and she's a 5 month old, traditional, fullblood! I feel so blessed to get the opportunity to own this beautiful girl! In three weeks, I'll make the 11 hour trip to go pick her up in the back of my corolla ;)

Her sire is Gauges G-Force *Ennobled*
Triplet
1x2 teated

SO excited! Please tell me what you think!!

Attachments

982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone! I'm pretty in love with her! I hope shes even half as sweet as she is pretty!!

she's pretty!!! congrats!!!

and 11 hrs in a corolla!??! i'd like to see a picture of that!!!
There will be LOTS of pictures! Not sure quite how I'm going to pull it off quite yet!

· Registered
215 Posts
Reserved my new doe from Leaning Tree boers today! Her name is Leaning Tree GF. Florence C65 and she's a 5 month old, traditional, fullblood! I feel so blessed to get the opportunity to own this beautiful girl! In three weeks, I'll make the 11 hour trip to go pick her up in the back of my corolla ;)

Her sire is Gauges G-Force *Ennobled*
Triplet
1x2 teated

SO excited! Please tell me what you think!!
This might be a dumb question, but, what does Ennobled mean? I see it all the time.

And do you have a cage for her in the back of your car? Peep and poop a big concern for me anyway. I brought one home on a 3 1/2 hour trip in the back of my van with nothing but hay under her. Needless to say, it was a mess. I scrubbed with laundry detergent and used a ton of fabric fresh. The cup holder in the back was full of nanny berries. (that was actually funny when I saw it).

She looks awesome. Wish she was coming to my house!!!

· Registered
8,603 Posts
Congrats!! Can't wait to pick my Leaning Tree doeling up on the 26th of this month :D

982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Eeeee! She officially is sold to me! My name is up on the site and everything! Yay! I'm almost in tears im so excited! I've wanted a fullblood doe for SO long now! She's going to be SO spoiled! And even better, my show doe- pictured in my avatar- is being hauled up to me from kansas in 6 days! I havent seen my baby in 11 weeks! She's going to Madessa Hoffer of Denver CO to be bred and then she'll come to me in utah :)

· Registered
8,603 Posts
I'll think too - but I'm not the best at name picking! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.