The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The broken buckskin is for my son (he will show in open shows with me) her name is Sinai Thunder Splendor (Little Tots Estate Nahar x Muddy Creek BC Caribou)
and the other two doelings i'm trying to decide betwen they are (Little Tots Estate Kowkab x Muddy Creek BC Caribou)

I'm leaning towards teh dark one at this point..I've seen them in person and talk about awesome..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
I agree, I like the Broken Buckskin and the black one. BUT they are all adorable.

·
730 Posts
Congrats!! They all are very pretty!!...but...That last one..>>The Black/Brown...OMG!!! Its BEAUTIFUL!!!

·
1,784 Posts
They are all really nice. So darn cute too! If it were me I would pick the first one and the 3rd one...if I could only get two. I'm not a big fan of white/cream and like goats with the more interesting colors...but thats just me. They are all nice!

·
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The first one..was a surprise for my son..he had seen her when we went to the breeders to get token..and has begged me for her ever since..when we finally made all arangements we told him yesterday, he cried..my son has never been one to cry unless he is SERIUOSLY HURT..but he was so overwhelmed tears just streamed down his face (he's 10)..i cried when he did that...it touched me so much..well since we are bringing her home in march and i've been planning on getting more does i couldnt' let splendor come home alone so i decided to get another..well problem is i can't decide between the two ..lol so we need to petition my husband to let me just have em all lol..

·
730 Posts
The first one..was a surprise for my son..he had seen her when we went to the breeders to get token..and has begged me for her ever since..when we finally made all arangements we told him yesterday, he cried..my son has never been one to cry unless he is SERIUOSLY HURT..but he was so overwhelmed tears just streamed down his face (he's 10)..i cried when he did that...it touched me so much..well since we are bringing her home in march and i've been planning on getting more does i couldnt' let splendor come home alone so i decided to get another..well problem is i can't decide between the two ..lol so we need to petition my husband to let me just have em all lol..
You KNOW YOUR "THE BOSS"!! All you gotta do is...>>tell hubby how its gonna be! Yall women trip me out acting like hubby has ANY SAY SO!!lolololol....:D:D:D:D:D:D
And thats super cool that your son was so happy that he started crying! MAN....Thats a WONDERFUL FEELING to be able to do something special for your kids...Ive felt that feeling several times myself..Thats definatly the definition of "FOOD FOR THE SOUL"!

·
14,725 Posts
Awww that is so sweet about your son! I would have cried too! Kids... ♥♥♥

Those babies sure are adorable, congrats on your choices, and I am sure March can't get here soon enough!

·
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
March is an exciting month for me, we will be picking up beauty and splendor and bailey is due. Actually the next 3 months are exciting..feb we pick up our lamancha bella, then march the doelings and bailey will kid and april emma and miss dot are due..Lots of things to look forward to and gosh it can't get here fast enough..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts