New farm!!!

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by farmgirl1, Sep 23, 2010.

1. farmgirl1

farmgirl1 New Member

Mar 14, 2010
    Monroeville, NJ
    I am so happy because I will getting my own farm name!! If there is none of the same or similar names in ags then I will be good! The name will be Moonbeam farms!!! I will be very sad if it is taken this time I have backup names but moonbeam farms is still my favorite by far, just wanted to tell everyone because of how excited I am.

I decided to sell waffle and there is already a sale pending on her, the girl is close though.

I have a new baby named ambrosia from Teri and she is soo pretty.

Well that's it

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    your new baby was very cute when I saw her. I am sure she will grow up beautifully. She is out of Gracie right?

Congrats on starting your own herd :)

3. Lawanda

Lawanda New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    West Virginia
    I know how you feel! I was so excited when I got my herd name :) I was a little peeved that ADGA had to add my last name at the beginning of it for their records, but its all good ;)

Hope you get your first choice! I like Moonbeam Farm :) Have you ever read the book "The Blue Castle" by LM Montgomery? the girl's nickname was Moonbeam :) Love it. <3

4. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Congrats!! I hope you do get your first pick...very catchy sound to the new farm name. :leap:

I was very lucky to not have to alter "Dollys Acre" with ADGA as I already had it registered with AGS and NDGA...Only thing I did have to alter was my tattoo it went from DAH to DAH2 with all registries.

5. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    Congrats!!!! :) I can't wait to get one established for us! Just waiting until I register my doeling, hopefully next month :)
    I hope you are able to get the name you want, I like it, and agree it's very catchy :)

6. Mon Reve Farm

Mon Reve Farm New Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Southern DE
    I agree its exciting - they were laughing at me at home when my certificates came in. LOL

Cute name!! I like it very much! Hope it works out...

Mine was pretty easy so the only issue was getting the tattoos to match up with both AGS and ADGA. It worked out in the end with MRF2 for both.

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Love it Congrats.... :thumb: :cool: