The Goat Spot Forum banner

New FB Doe Leaning Tree GF. Doodle Dandi

2K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  GTAllen 
#1 ·
This is our new fullbood doeling. :) Dandi is from Leaning Tree Boer goats and is sired by my favorite doe producing buck in the state. She is 6 months old and has over 30 show points! We love her and are so pleased to have her as a part of our herd! Thank you so much to Leslie and David at Leaning Tree!

Sire: CSB Guage's G-Force **ENNOBLED**
Dam: Leaning Tree A. Deeno **ENNOBLED**

Dandi has 12 ennoblements out of 14 in her pedigree!

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Oh wow...I really do love her! She is very well put together..Beautiful doe.

Have you started the count down until she has kids or are you just going to have fun showing her?

Love the kid name choice!

#12 ·
Thanks! We love her! She is very proud and elegant. I love that in a doe. :)

Nope Amber, not yet! I'm not sure who we are going to breed her to yet. We may AI.

We are going to have a blast showing her all summer. :D
AI...hmm interesting...Do you have any candidates for that yet? Which Buck's are you interested in?

#14 ·
Nope not yet. I only have 1 year to decide to better start looking! :D There are 4 people within 1 hour from us who will be or are doing AI with their herd and others already, so I'm hopeful that we can make it work.

Any suggestions on a buck would be appreciated, but it's still a long ways off. :)

Thanks GT. :)

#15 ·
Found a real nice AI possibility buck. I like him a lot and his kids look great too. :)

GJT1 A1 Chicken On A Chain
Sire: RRD Ruger T307 *Ennobled* Dam: GJT1 V9 Collateral's Grace *Ennobled*
ABGA Points: 97 Offspring Points: 213

6X Overall Grand

3X Overall Reserve Grand

6X Division Grand

5X Division Reserve

12X Class Winner

Attachments

#20 ·
This is just a question. As I was looking through some of the Boer bucks that BioGenics LTD has, I noticed some of them were only registered IBGA. With the IBGA now shut down would a person be able to use that semen and still register the kids ABGA?

#21 ·
I think her and "Him" (very interesting name!) would be a very good pairing. I like some things about him that Dandi is lacking. We may use him for Dandi and Liberty. I am excited!

Thanks! I am in love with Dandi. Not only is she beautiful, she is the sweetest doe on the farm! That's funny how you noticed her eyes closed... I didn't! :D

#22 ·
This is just a question. As I was looking through some of the Boer bucks that BioGenics LTD has, I noticed some of them were only registered IBGA. With the IBGA now shut down would a person be able to use that semen and still register the kids ABGA?
Hmmmm? I don't know?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.